WHAT DIFFERENTIATES NPPN IN THE EXECUTIVE SEARCH MARKETPLACE
- NPPN maintains an extensive networking base in the national non-profit and for profit communities. We continuously cultivate these relationships and offer our depth of experience to provide the best results for each client’s recruiting needs.
- The added value NPPN brings to each search is our extensive knowledge of the non-profit sector, especially in the area of organizational development, and brand marketing.
- We are the only search firm in Michigan, and one of few nationally, devoted exclusively to the non-profit sector and adhering to best practices and ethics in the industry.
- Our founder is an active member and leader in the Association of Fundraising Professionals, Association of Healthcare Philanthropy and the Network of Non-Profit Search Consultants, as well as being a former CFRE (Certified Fund Raising Executive).
- Our comprehensive knowledge base of executive and staff salaries within the non-profit sector nationally.
- Each of our staff members are volunteers in the community.
- NPPN’s values and maintains stewardship of clients and candidates within six to twelve months of placement.